Download and Install bots in CS 1.6 (Steam/Non-Steam):
Counter Strike 1.6 basically come without pre-installed bots, but many of us require bots to practice, to play offline or to play with friends on LAN. So, this guide will help you to install bots in CS 1.6 on Steam as well as non-steam version.
This video can quickly help you understand what to do:
Alternate Link: Zbot.zip
2) Extract the file on your Desktop using any .zip extractor like winzip.
3) Copy all the files from this folder.
4) Paste it into your cstrike directory:
For Steam version: C:/ProgramFiles/Steam/Steamapps/common/HalfLife/cstrike
For Non-Steam: C:/ProgramFiles/valve/counter-strike/cstrike
Note: In case of non-steam directory may differ.
5) It will ask you to replace files, just replace and start your Counter Strike.
6) Now to add bots in-game use following commands:
bot_add_ct - To add bot into CT team.
bot_add_t - To add bot into T team.
bot_quota 6 - To add 6 bots in your game change the number to add more.
bot_difficulty 3 - To set bots difficulty to Hard (1 = Easy, 2 = Medium, 3 = Hard).
Or simply download Counter Strike Version with Pre-installed bots:
You can simply download this version of Counter Strike 1.6 version which have bots pre-installed, so you need to do anything else. Download from the link below:Download CS-1.6.exe (283 MB)
Comment if you face any problem.