"As expensive as it is powerful, the Desert Eagle is an iconic pistol that is difficult to master but surprisingly accurate at long range."
The Desert Eagle is a powerful semi-automatic pistol available to both teams. It is chambered with 7 rounds of .50 Action Express which makes it able to deal high amounts of damage. The Desert Eagle is usually one of the most popular and widely used sidearms in CS 1.6 , it costs $650. The movement speed of this weapon is 250 units per second, meaning they don't suffer any speed reduction. However, in Global Offensive it has a movement speed of 230 units per second, which is suffering a low speed reduction. When comparing to other secondary weapons, it has the slowest movement speed of all pistols.
|Chest & Arm||53||39|
- High damage pistol
- High penetration
- Can do instant kill on the head even with helmet
- High accuracy in long range in CS:GO
- Small magazine size
- Low rate of fire
- High spread and recoil
- Expensive in CS:GO ($150 more expensive than the previous titles)
- High spread
- At long range, crouch and fire 1 shot at a time. Retreat if
enemy players are using sniper
rifles or assault
- If possible, try to engage snipers at close range as the
Desert Eagle has high recoil which is a strong deterrent at longer
- This pistol may be a good choice for users with very good aim, as a headshot grants an instant kill, even if the target is wearing a helmet.
- This weapon has a good effective range, so it may be an ideal sidearm for players equipped with shotguns or SMGs.
- This weapon is a good backup for snipers due to its high damage. Use the sniper rifle for long range engagements and switch to this weapon if an enemy gets too close.
- If the enemy is not aware of you, go for headshots.
- This pistol is often used to "wall-bang" surfaces unlike most of the other handguns. This is the only pistol that can penetrate through walls, whereas other pistols do not; so try to wall-bang in order to kill an enemy player that is hiding. This information is false in CS:GO where only the shotguns and the HE can not deal damage through walls.
- Its ability to score one shot kill makes it a good weapon for players equipped with Tactical shields.
- Try not to miss; shooting your ammunition too quickly (which is especially easy with the Desert Eagle's small magazine) will force you to waste time reloading, possibly in the middle of a firefight.
- Unless at close proximity, avoid spraying bullets. The Desert
Eagle has a low magazine size and lacks accuracy when firing several
- Be sure to reload often due to the small magazine size.
- It is recommended to equip yourself with Kevlar and a Helmet.
Combined with the Desert Eagle's moderate recoil and being
continuously hit by bullets, you may miss your targets
GG/HL, Go PRO.